With the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic adjusting how many provider agencies are doing business, we would like to ease these issues by opening our online training FREE to everyone. Providers and County Boards alike are facing uncertainty and in these times, we at the COG are looking to support you both in any way we can. Please see the following instructions and access code to gain access to our online training center. If you have any questions, please contact our Program Developer Austin Tuttle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing Trainings Through a Training Package
* All staff will need to create an account.
* Click LOGIN at the top right-hand corner of the website to access the training account.
* Hover on the TRAINING tab to see the drop-down menu.
* Click on Provider Agency. You should be on the page that says “Provider Agency ALL ACCESS Training.”
* Add training to cart (cost will say $450, but the access code will make that $0).
* Click on View Cart and then enter the access code Clearwater2020 and click Apply Code. The cost should go to $0 once the access code is applied.
* Click Proceed to Checkout.
* Billing/Contact information will be displayed. Click Place Order at the bottom of the page.
* Staff will receive a confirmation email.
* Click on Account at the top right-hand corner of the website and all of the online trainings will be available in the training account to be taken at the staff’s convenience.