In Response to COVID-19, Updated 12/15/2020
The Clearwater COG is committed to continuing with assisting our member counties and their providers during the duration of the Covid-19 crisis. The strategies adopted by the COG align with Governor DeWine’s orders as well as strategies implemented by the County Boards that we serve (Crawford, Erie, Huron, Marion, Morrow, Seneca and Ottawa) The COG has implemented the following for their staff:
- Visits to individual homes and provider settings:
- Call no more than 24 hours in advance ahead to verify that no one living in the home has Covid-19 symptoms, been diagnosed or has a similar contagious illness.
- If so, reschedule the visit for at least 2 weeks later.
- When COG staff are the organizers for events and trainings
- All events and trainings will be held virtually until further notice.
- Travel to County Boards and other Agencies:
- Can be done, but it is strongly recommended to call and confirm your visit, before you travel to their locations.
- Be aware that other agencies are implementing temporary protocols about visitors, meetings and travel.
All COG staff are available to assist providers. Please give us a call if you need anything at all. Our number is 419-898-8264. If you have questions or concerns about COG related meetings, events, or trainings please contact Nancy Richards at email@example.com 740-396-0080. The COG will also share updates on social media and our website in addition to provider blasts.
If you are in need of PPE or supplies, please feel free to reach out to the following COG contact person, who can assist you with your request:
Crawford – Kelly Hufford, 419-455-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Erie – Paula Washek, 419-357-2870 or email@example.com
Huron – Donna Palazzo, 419-357-9726 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Marion – Stephanie Shank, 419-889-9358 or email@example.com
Morrow – Kelly Hufford, 419-455-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ottawa – Ashley Auger, 419-898-8264 ext.3 or email@example.com
Seneca – Rachael Benson, 419-680-6924 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need particular supplies or ideas on how to access let us know. If you have questions, you can also contact Nancy Richards at email@example.com, or call her cell #740-396-0080.
We have the following supplies in stock, if you need it:
- Pulse oximeters- These are available on loans as needed and will need to be returned when finished using.
- Masks (KN95/N95/Cloth/Blue Medical)
- Isolation Gowns (Disposable and Washable)
- Face shields
- Shoe Covers
- Thermometer disinfecting kits
- Hibiclens wash – (for staff when working with individuals who are ill)
- Hair Caps
- Disinfectant wipes/spray/liquid
- Disinfectant aerosol spray
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Alcohol swabs
- Spray bottles
- Protective covers for thermometers – ear and sleeves