MUI/UI Train the Trainer
The MUI training for the MUI contact people working for an agency provider will include the following components:
- Information on the MUI rule necessary to train direct support professionals.
- How to maintain and review the agency’s UI log in regard to meeting DODD timelines and how to effectively address trends and patterns within your agency.
- How to conduct and prepare annual analysis of MUIs as required by DODD.
- Program Implementation incidents/UIs-what they are and what is expected to occur when one is reported/How to investigate, determine causes and contributing factors and write an effective prevention plan.
- Review of Health and Welfare alerts.
- Bill of Rights.