Mass Training: Supported Decision Making with Josh Young
Join us on March 17th for our next Mass Training on Supported Decision Making with Josh Young from the Ohio Network for Innovation! In this session, we will cover:
- Guardianship (what it is and what it is not)
- Self-Determination (why is it important?)
- Less-Restrictive Options for supporting people (what are the other options?)
- Supported Decision-Making (Intro to the concepts)
- Available Resources
- Activities and Practice of SDM
This live training will take place virtually. It is free for members of the COG; $10 for non-COG members to be invoiced after the training.
Follow this link to register via Zoom!
- CPDU(s): 2
- Certificate: Yes