Riverview Industries, Inc. is a private, nonprofit organization that provides services to individuals with developmental disabilities to live the life they want to live. The CEO oversees and drives the quality of service provision and operation of the organization through demonstration of leadership abilities, planning, supervision of leadership team, budgeting and financial management, staffing retention, and effective communication. The CEO reports to a board of directors who meet on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will possess integrity toward the mission and the people we serve first and foremost, will be proactive and creative in moving the organization forward, have an excellent understanding of home and community-based waiver service provision, including all day array services, homemaker/personal care, supported employment, and transportation. Knowledge of other funding sources is a plus.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years paid experience as supervisor in DD field.
- One year experience in DD field with personnel matters, supervisory, program services, and financial management
- Must be willing & able to take and pass all required training
- Pass criminal background check
Apply on our website at www.rviinc.org or email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by August 16th, 2019.
For more information, call 419-898-5250.